For over 30 years, Parsons Dance has created new works, collaborated with artists across many disciplines, mentored emerging choreographers, and, through education and community based initiatives, has introduced audiences to the art form. To continue to accomplish all this, we need your support.
Become A Donor
Join our generous supporters in their efforts to help Parsons Dance thrive.
Attend a Special Event
Contribute to Parsons Dance and have fun while you do it. Attend our annual gala, fabulous receptions and have more chances to interact with the company throughout the year.
Become a Corporate Partner
Support Parsons Dance through corporate underwriting and receive opportunities for visibility across print and digital platforms, as well as complimentary tickets to performances for clients and employees.
Include Parsons Dance in Your Estate Planning
Help ensure that future generations take pleasure in experiencing Parsons Dance.
Join our Foundation and Government Funders
Parsons Dance relies on institutional funding to help further its mission of delivering life-affirming, inspiring dance to audiences throughout the world.
Parsons Dance is extremely grateful to these foundations and public institutions for their generous support:
- The Cowles Charitable Trust
- Howard Gilman Foundation
- The Harkness Foundation for Dance
- The Fan Fox & Leslie R. Samuels Foundation
- The SHS Foundation
- The Shubert Foundation
- The National Endowment for the Arts
- The New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Andrew Cuomo and the New York State Legislature
- The New York City Department of Cultural Affairs in partnership with the City Council