This year, Parsons Dance has a once in a lifetime opportunity!..
The life-long dance advocate, and our great friend, Alexander J. Dubé, included Parsons Dance in his will with a substantial challenge: raise $1 million dollars by June 27, 2017, and his estate will give us $500,000. By giving to Parsons Dance, you are joining David Parsons’ artistic team and your support plays a vital role in David’s creative process. The help of our community allows the company to continue to inspire and excite audiences at home in New York and around the globe.
Now more than ever, we need your support. Please join us in building a sustainable foundation to dance on for years to come.
The matching challenge is significant, but achievable if we all come together to make it happen. Please consider making a generous donation in light of the great impact you can make this year.
We thank you, deeply, for helping us reach our goal and for FUNDING THE FUTURE OF PARSONS DANCE!
- Continues David's mission of ensuring that all audiences, regardless of ability, have the opportunity to connect through the universal language of dance
- Allows David to create new work and to collaborate with the best artistic colleagues in the field
- Funds dancer salaries for rehearsal and performance
- Provides studio space for classes, rehearsal and photo shoots
- Supports the creation of new costumes, lighting and music
- Engages communities with summer intensive workshops, classes in local K-12 schools, and master classes on tour
- Enables the growth of our new autism initiative through sensory-friendly workshops and relaxes performances
- Ensures the successful future of Parsons Dance for generations to come
Ways to Give
Including Parsons Dance in your estate plans can be a very financially advantageous way to extend your legacy, as well as to ensure that Parsons Dance can entertain your family for generations to come. For more information about Parsons Dance Planned Giving opportunities, please contact Rebecca Josue at email@example.com or 212-869-9275.
Gifts in Honor or Memory
Reflect the spirit of the dance-lovers in your life by making gifts to Parsons Dance in their honor or memory. This is a great way to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries and other important occasions.
Click HERE to make a gift to Parsons Dance in honor or memory of a loved one.
Gifts of Securities
Parsons Dance can accept gifts of stock and/or mutual funds. To learn more about the benefits of donating securities, please contact Rebecca Josue at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212- 869-9275.
Parsons Dance is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Contributions to Parsons Dance are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Please consult your tax advisor for more information.