Ways to Give
By giving to Parsons Dance, you are joining David Parsons’ artistic team. Your support plays a vital role in David’s creative process and allows the company to inspire and excite audiences at home in New York and around the globe.
- Allows David to create new work
- Funds dancer salaries for rehearsal and performance
- Provides studio space for company class, rehearsal and photo shoots
- Supports costumes, lighting and music
- Creates community outreach opportunities, including open rehearsals, studio showings, open company classes, master classes, summer intensive workshops, and classes in local K-12 schools
Contribute to Parsons Dance by clicking HERE
• Advance notice of local Parsons Dance performances and events
Associate $250 +
• Listing on Parsons Dance website and Joyce Playbill
Patron $1,000 +
• Invitation to select studio shows
• Signed card from David Parsons and the Parsons Dancers
Supporter $2,500 +
• Invitation to company rehearsals of new works
• Ticket concierge services
• Tailored benefits package to meet your interests
Including Parsons Dance in your estate plans can be a very financially advantageous way to extend your legacy, as well as to ensure that Parsons Dance can entertain your family for generations to come. For more information about Parsons Dance Planned Giving opportunities, please contact Anna McBee at email@example.com or 212-869-9275.
Gifts in Honor or Memory
Reflect the spirit of the dance-lovers in your life by making gifts to Parsons Dance in their honor or memory. This is a great way to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries and other important occasions.
Click HERE to make a gift to Parsons Dance in honor or memory of a loved one.
Gifts of Securities
Parsons Dance can accept gifts of stock and/or mutual funds. To learn more about the benefits of donating securities, please contact Anna McBee at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212- 869-9275.
Parsons Dance is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Contributions to Parsons Dance are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Please consult your tax advisor for more information.